Kids Giant Bubble Set for creating Giant Bubbles
RANDOM COLOUR WAND SELECTED UNLESS SPECIFIED AT CHECKOUT
Includes: 1 Litre Giant Bubble Solution + Kids Giant Bubble Wand
The Kids Giant Bubble Set is perfect for the little ones. This set creates hours of fun and is a great way to get your kids outdoors. You would have a hard time resisting the urge to create some bubbles yourself!
Perfect as a birthday or Xmas gift, Xmas stocking filler, schools, kindergartens, playcentres, play dates and birthday parties.
Our bubble solution is made from a specific imported bubble detergent and (rare) pantry items and our wands are made with solid and sustainably sourced pine dowel and super-absorbent, natural cotton rope. All fully degradable. No fancy frills, no extra colours just the best bubble making wand you’ll ever use.
Proudly made in Oceania by a small family who always find the magic in creating Giant Bubbles.
Giant Bubbles started after discovering its magic in December 2017. Our kids absolutely love it and the sheer joy on their faces as they watch and chase bubbles 3x (even 4x) their size is priceless!
To read more about how Giant Bubbles started, click here.
- Perfect for ages 3+
- Perfect for families, schools, kindergartens, play centres, birthday parties and gifts for all occasions
- A safe and fun way to create mesmerizing giant bubbles
- Creates giant bubbles up to 1 meter wide and 2 to 15 meters long
- Made from sustainably sourced pine dowel and specially sourced, super absorbent, natural cotton rope and fully degradable
- Makes multicoloured, long-lasting bubbles
- Ready to use: No dilution required, just pour the bubble juice into a bucket/ice cream container to easily dip your wand into.
Kids Giant Bubble Set is perfect for hours of outdoor fun. It’s easy to dip and blow giant bubbles with the right size pole length and perfect size loop.
Best time to create giant bubbles: For little kids, having a bit of wind is ideal as they would just have to dip and open the wand up in the air and let the wind create the bubbles. If there is no wind and is quite a still, calm day, then they would have to slowly walk backwards/sway the wand gently for the wind to catch.
For breezy and windy days, use The Windy Day Wand.
Bubble Time: Over 1.5 hours with 600mm wand and continuous use.